The meaning of all the deaths in HP:
- James and Lily: To establish the story line as well as to show orphans of war.
- Cedric Diggory: To show Voldemort's mercilessness.
- Sirius Black: To show Harry's lack of guidance/parental figures.
- Albus Dumbledore: To show the death of a great leader can't stop a war.
- Hedwig: To show the end of Harry's childhood.
- Mad Eye: To show the death of a soldier.
- Dobby: To show even the smallest of creatures can die a Hero's death.
- Fred Weasley: To show that some deaths you just can't get over. And that's okay.
- Tonks and Remus Lupin: To reestablish orphans of war.
- Colin Creevey: To show that the good die young, even when they aren't supposed to.
- Severus Snape: To show that you can always change your ways. Always.
- Meaning of this post: To make anyone who reads it want to crawl in a hole and drown in their tears.
SO I WAS REWATCHING AMERICAN HORROR STORY SEASON ONE AND I JUST NOTICED SOMETHING
OKAY SO THE BOOK THAT VIOLET IS READING HERE IN EPISODE 2
IS THIS BOOK RIGHT HERE
IT’S A BOOK ABOUT SOMEONE WHO FEELS LIKE THEY DON’T FIT INTO SOCIETY AND SO THEY FEEL LIKE A STRANGER AND THAT’S HOW…